We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data the below will provide more information about how this works.
Please read it carefully and ensure you understand it. If you do not accept and agree to any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our “Contact” page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd
Registered Office Address
The Old Courthouse
60a London Road
Company Registration Number
880 3172 30
A user of the website
As a user you have the following rights;
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
We collect your data where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, telephone number and any other information which you choose to give us.
Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially;
- Reply to your email;
- Provide details on the franchise territory you enquired about, plus any other territories we think may be of interest;
- Provide details of our acquisitions process;
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where;
- You requested further information about becoming a Belvoir franchisee, we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information that may interest you;
- You have requested to receive our newsletter
- You become a franchisee
- You have enquired about your business being acquired either by Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd., or by one of our franchisees
- You require us to retain it for longer;
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
Storage of your Data
Your data will only be stored in the UK or EU.
Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page periodically, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at 01476 570000 and/or email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, or your local Citizens Advice B