We are delighted to announce that Belvoir will be exhibiting at the prestigious National Franchise Exhibition at Birmingham NEC on 30th September to 1st October.
This event is one of the leading Franchise Exhibitions in the UK. It's free to attend and gives delegates the chance to meet face-to-face with the owners of proven franchise models.
With over 60 seminars and lectures, you can discover what it is like to run your own business, learn from other people's experiences, and help reach a conclusion as to which is the right franchise for you.
The Franchise Exhibitions are exclusively supported by the British Franchise Association (bfa) meaning all of the brands exhibiting, including ourselves, have met the accreditation standards of the industry's only governing body.
This exclusive partnership, the huge variety of top franchise brands and the abundance of advice and information from industry professionals on offer are just a few reasons why, if you are interested in starting a franchise, you should attend this event.
With so much to see and do, it can be a little bit overwhelming to know how to get the most out of your visit to the exhibition, so we've put together a few tips to help you:
1. Book your free tickets!
2. If you know which niche you are interested in, short list 5 franchisors from that list to have conversations with. See the Show Exhibitor Directory - Property and Real Estate
3. If you are doing general research, shortlist 3 different sectors to look into during your time at the exhibition.
4. Prior to the show, do some due diligence on the shortlisted items and start forumulating questions that you wish to get answered at the show. We have a lot of due diligence tools available for prospective franchisees, including a wide selection of videos on our Youtube channel.
5. If there is a franchisor you would particularly like to spend time with, book an appointment in advance. Our Head of Franchise, Rob Maciejewski, would be delighted to hear from you and can be contacted on rob.maciejewski (at) belvoir.co.uk.
6. With over 60 seminars to attend, download the Seminar Schedule to see which seminars you wish to attend and plan your day.
7. Arrive early to allow plenty of time to have a look around.
8. Attend with an open mind and be willing to chat to other people to see where they are on their franchise journey.
9. Don't be afraid to ask challenging questions and ask for warts n' all answers. Here at Belvoir, we pride ourselves on our transparency and how committed we are to ensuing that our proposition is a good fit for you.
10. Make notes and take photos on your iphone to remind yourself of the person you spoke to on each stand.
11. Take some business cards and also collect business cards of everyone you speak to, so that you can follow up after the event.
12. Connect with your chosen franchisors on twitter to find out more information and keep up to date with their news.
13. Enjoy! Act like a sponge and soak up the information. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants around the NEC to sit down and relax and refresh, so be sure to take a break from the buzz!
We hope you've found the above useful and we look forward to meeting you somewhere down the exhibition trail!
Book your free tickets!
Belvoir is an award-winning estate and lettings agency with over 300 successful offices around the U.K. If you would like to talk about being our next success story, please call us on 01476 570000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked this, you may also like...