Belvoir are commited to providing a quality, professional service that is delivered with integrity. This is true for our franchisees servicing landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers and for the support team at Central Office supporting our franchisees.
We keep our standards high in a number of ways including;
- Intensive training of our franchisees when they start with us to ensure they are best equiped to deliver an excellent service in their offices
- Constant legal updates from Central Office to franchisees to ensure they are informed of any changes to legislation and have access to updated legal templates to ensure legal compliance
- Compulsory membership of all of our franchisees to a Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme to ensure that landlords and tenants are protected
- A dedicated auditing team who visit every office once a year to ensure that our franchisees are compliant and legal in their approach to running their business
- Business Development Mentors who support our franchisees, particularly in the first 6 months
The British Franchise Association
Belvoir are proud to be full members of the British Franchise Association (bfa) which champions ethical and fair franchising among it's members. Membership of the bfa requires us to have met their strict formal criteria and abide by their code of practice. Our own Executive Chairman and CEO Mike Goddard was chairman of the bfa for three years.
Supporting Consumer Rights
Belvoir are one of the founding members of SAFEagent. SAFE, which stands for Safe Agent Fully Endorsed, is an industry recognised mark, and denotes businesses that are members of a recognised Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. We see it as our duty to champion transparency in the lettings industry, a sector that is sometimes affected by rogue landlords and agents. Agents that belong to a recognised CMP scheme have professional indemnity insurance, stringent accounting standards, a customer complaints procedure and membership of an ombudsman scheme giving our customers confidence that they are safe with us.
- Dedicated to providing a professional and transparent lettings and sales service
- Delivering an award winning support service to our franchisees
- Full members of the British Franchise Association, championing ethical franchising
- Founding member of SAFEagent, an industry recognised mark, for agencies that are members of a recognised Client Money Protection Scheme
- BTEC level 2 accredited induction course provided to every franchisee as standard to ensure Belvoir's professional standards are met in all offices